Peachtree City, GA – Oxford Emory (GA) claimed its record-breaking fifth overall NJCAA DIII Women's Tennis National Championship and fourth consecutive as the Eagles topped the field in dominant fashion.
Oxford Emory totaled 45 points, the most for an NJCAA DIII team in national championship competition dating back to 2000. The Eagles claimed all six singles flights along with all three doubles flights for the third consecutive year.
Suffolk County (NY) placed second overall with 26 points for the team's best finish at the national tournament in program history. Northampton (PA), making its fourth appearance in six seasons also boasted its best showing at the national tournament with a fifth-place finish. Last year's runners-up Rowan-Gloucester placed third followed by SUNY Broome.
- Oxford Emory's Victoria Jones became the first freshman to capture No. 1 Singles since 2015 where Oxford Emory's Hayley Keats claimed the top flight.
- Jones teamed up with fellow freshman Cody Lu to also capture No. 1 Doubles. Lu was also victorious in No. 2 Singles for the Eagles.
- Sophomore Ally Render repeated as the No. 3 Singles champion for Oxford Emory.
- Preethi Dharmavarapu claimed No. 4 Singles one year following her No. 5 Singles crown.
- Delaney Anderson and Dharmavarapu teamed up to capture their second consecutive No. 3 Doubles championship.
- Freshman June Woo was awarded the Spirit of the Competition Award.
- Pernilla Hardin was awarded the Coach of the Tournament Award for the second time in the last three seasons.
- Oxford Emory becomes the first program to capture four consecutive DIII national championships.
- The five titles for the Eagles breaks an all-time tie with Mercer County (NJ) who won four titles between the years of 1999-2005.