BUFFALO, N.Y. – For the 43rd consecutive year, the NJCAA men’s swimming & diving championship is once again going home to Indian River State (Fla.).
- Indian River State finished the championship with 1,239 points. South Georgia State finished second – tallying 563 points - while Iowa Central finished with 498.5 points to garner third place.
- The 1,000-yard freestyle relay was won by the Pioneers, as Luka Tomic, Jacob Andrasco, Cas Sheridan and Kyle Podlaski finished with an overall time of 9:21.92 to win the event.
- Indian River State’s Gavin Erdmann (20.26) just edged teammate John Fauteux in the 50-yard freestyle.
- Robby Costine won the 3-meter diving event with a final score of 623.65.
- The 200- and 400-yard medley relay went to Indian River State swam by Jason Van Der Touw, Andrew Wojcik, Nicholas Loomis and Gavin Erdmann with an overall time of 1:28.62 and 3:14.26 in each event, respectively.