Membership in the NJCAA is available for two-year colleges and institutions accredited by the appropriate state and/or regional accrediting agency. As members of the NJCAA, they shall be entitled to all privileges and obligations set forth in the association's constitution, bylaws and executive policies.
Below are some of the advantages of being a member of the NJCAA:
- immediate membership within NJCAA Region structure
- after one year, teams are eligible for regional, district and national tournament qualification
- opportunity for student-athletes and teams to garner regional and national athletic and academic honors
- competitive intercollegiate participation within a national compliance framework that is monitored and recorded by the association
- prestige and security in recruitment of student-athletes through an association-wide letter of intent program
Interested in your college becoming a member of the only national collegiate athletic organization dedicated to two-year college athletics? Contact Bryson Collins at the NJCAA national office at firstname.lastname@example.org.