Imagine providing academic and athletic opportunity to hundreds of thousands of students who would otherwise go unnoticed, or possibly never complete a degree or fulfill their athletic potential. The NJCAA, together with our more than 500 member colleges, has the privilege of doing that every day.
As champions of academic and athletic opportunity, we support the growing number of student-athletes interested in two-year degrees, promote the affordability of the two-year option and offer the resources needed for student-athletes and member colleges to succeed. We have a shared mission of making dreams come true… and we're looking for more like-minded partners.
Your donation to the NJCAA Foundation will help to support our student-athletes, member colleges, national championships and the entire association. Together, we can make a difference and create opportunities.
As part of its mission to better serve the 60,000 student-athletes across the country, the NJCAA will take part in #GivingTuesday on November 27. #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
The NJCAA's campaign of #Allinwith10 encourages supporters to donate just $10 to help create a future opportunity for the future of the association.
What Does Your Donation Support?
Your gift helps to advance two-year collegiate athletics in the United States by providing scholarship assistance, financial resources to NJCAA National Championships and funding new initiatives and opportunities for the NJCAA National Office. Your financial support directly benefits:
- The creation and growth of two-year college athletic programs
- Scholarships, community programs and national awards
- Tells the story of the NJCAA and increases the exposure of two-year collegiate athletics
- Invests in diversity, equity and inclusion growth for all colleges and student-athletes
- Fosters character in student athletes through fair, consistent rules and play
- Provides the necessary resources for technology upgrades, organization operations and opportunities for student-athletes through the NJCAA