"Building the future of the NJCAA today"
Beginning in the summer of 2018, the NJCAA will implement its newest endeavor, the NJCAA Future Leaders Internship Program. Hosting 20-30 prominent interns per year, the NJCAA hopes to attract ambitious upper class undergraduates and graduate students that are interested in a career in the NJCAA. Prospective interns will have the opportunity to apply in four separate categories in which the seek a future career:
- NJCAA Administration
- NJCAA Marketing & Communications
- NJCAA Compliance
- NJCAA Events & Championships
Fast Facts: Interns will work directly with employees of the national office and will be housed in the association's newest office in Charlotte, NC. Other information regarding the internship program:
- Internships will be semester-long or year-long opportunties (Fall semester, spring semester, summer semester, full calendar year)
- Interns will receive academic credit for their position with the NJCAA
- Interships are unpaid, non-benefit positions
To Apply: To apply for a potential internship with the NJCAA, complete the online application which requires a resume and cover letter:
Prospective interns must complete an application packet which includes a background check. Following the review of the applicants, a online/Skype interview will be conducted. The NJCAA is committed to complete any and all academic paperwork necessary for students to earn academic credits.
For more information regarding the intership program, please contact Bryson Collins: email@example.com